What is responsible gambling?
Responsible Gambling Policy
- The Operator maintains a strong commitment to provide the Customer with a responsible gambling environment. Although gambling should be enjoyed as a recreational activity, it can nevertheless also cause a problem for a minority of Customers. The Operator aims to prevent compulsive usage and underage access to its Website games while simultaneously providing a friendly and entertaining gambling experience for its customers. As a responsible gambling operator, the well-being of the Operator's Customers is of utmost importance.
- The Operator has implemented a self-exclusion function for Customers who might need assistance in handling their compulsive gambling habits. The Customer may opt to self exclude themselves from having access to the Internet Betting Service or Betting Platform for a period of either 7 days, 30 days or 90 days. The Customer may also set their own maximum value for their wagering activity per week. The Customer can also set daily, 7 days or 30 days deposit limits. The following are a few things the Customer should remember in order to keep control while gambling:
- gambling should not be seen as a way of making money or paying debts. It should be entertaining;
- the Customer should familiarise themselves with the Sports Betting Rules and Games Betting Rules;
- the Customer should only gamble the amount that they can afford to lose;
- the Customer should not try to chase losses;
- the Customer should keep track of the amount of money and time they have spent gambling.
- The Operator is aware that occasionally gambling might develop into a problem for the Customer. The Operator encourages the Customer to consider professional assistance from any of these organisations if the Customer suspects that they have a gambling problem: