How do I withdraw funds from my account?
You can submit a funds withdrawal request to SBOBET, allowing you to withdraw funds from your SBOBET account through the payment service provider which you have utilized during your funds deposit process. You are only allowed to make 1 (one) request for withdrawal funds within any one 24 hour period. To submit a funds withdrawal request, please follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your SBOBET account and click on the Deposit & Withdraw link located at the top of the page.
- Navigate to the Withdrawal tab and your payment account details are displayed on the page.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click on the Withdraw >> button to proceed.
- Click OK in the confirmation message to proceed or Cancel to abort.
- If your withdrawal request is successful, a confirmation page displays all relevant details of your withdrawal request. Withdrawal requests are submitted to SBOBET for reviewing and processing.
- Click on the Print button to print the confirmation page for future reference.
- Check on the status of your withdrawal request by clicking on the Deposit & Withdraw link and navigating to the Withdrawal History tab.