How do I use the bet slip to make a racing bet?
| Reference Number: AA-00357 Last Updated: 04/24/2013 18:30
|| 90 Rating / 2 Voters
Understanding the Bet Slip
Click on the [?] button for help on using the bet slip.
- Select All
Use the Select All option to select or deselect all existing selections on your bet slip.
- Remove All
Use the Remove All option to remove all existing selections from your bet slip.
- Single Selection
Use the single selection checkbox at the left of each selection to select or deselect individual selections on your bet slip.
- Selection Information
Move your mouse over the little (i) icon to view details of each selection on your bet slip.
- Remove Single Selection
Click on the blue [x] button of each selection to remove it from your bet slip.
- Bet Selection
Displays information on the bet selection you are making, including the bet type and the selected bet option.
- Stake Limits
Check the minimum and maximum stake amount you can bet for each selection.
- Stake per Bet
Enter a stake amount in the Stake per bet box to repeat the same stake amount for all selections on your bet slip.
- Total Selections & Stake
Check the total number of bet selections and total stake amount you have made in your bet slip.
Making Bet Selections
- Sign in to your SBOBET account and click on the Racing tab located at the top of the page.
- Select a region (e.g. South Africa) and a race course (e.g. Vaal) from the race courses menu on the left to view the programs offered for betting.
- Scroll to the selection you wish to place a bet on and click on the desired bet option to add to your bet slip.
- Click on another desired bet option to add more selections to your bet slip.
- Check the information displayed on the bet slip to ensure that the bet details are correct.
- Enter your bet stake for each selection and click the Place Bet button to place a bet.
Reading Your Bet Receipt
- Check the information displayed on your bet receipt to ensure that the bet details for each selection are correct.
- Check the total number of bet selections and total stake amount you have made at the bottom of your bet slip.
- Click on the Continue button to open a new bet slip.
- Check the bet you have made by expanding the My Bets panel below your bet slip or by clicking on My Bets from the top menu.