General Promotion Terms & Conditions
| Reference Number: AA-00354 Last Updated: 05/11/2016 17:28
|| 94 Rating /
Terms & Conditions Governing Promotions
- The following are the terms and conditions governing all promotions under SBOBET’s Sportsbook (the “Website”). To the extent that there is inconsistency between the General Terms and Conditions and those under the Promotion Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- This promotion is not available to customers residing in Afghanistan, American Samoa, Armenia, Belgium, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Martinique, Mayotte, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, North Korea, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, St Pierre et Miquelon, Sudan, Taiwan, Turkey, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United Kingdom, United States of America and US Virgin Islands.
- The Promotion offer is limited to one time only redemption per person unless otherwise indicated in the specific Promotion Terms & Conditions. The identity of a customer will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, payment account ID, computer and/or any other forms of identification which may be required.
- You may only participate in one promotion at a time. To participate in a new promotion the existing promotion must be first completed or canceled.
- By participating in the promotion, each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless SBOBET, their legal representatives, their affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damage incurred or losses suffered or sustained in connection with the acceptance of any prizes and/or the participation in the promotion.
- Promotional credit is valid for SBOBet Sportsbook only, not valid for Casino, Racebook or Games.
- All promotional credit bets must be placed separately from any real cash bets.
- Bonuses and winnings are not-transferable to other accounts unless authorized by SBOBET at its sole discretion.
- Bank charges may apply for withdrawals made via Telegraphic Transfer (minimum of £3, maximum of £20)
- All decisions by SBOBET relating to the bonus and promotion matters shall be final and not subject to any appeal or review.
- Where there is evidence or suggestion of the presence of “abnormal bets” (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions) or a breach of any terms relating to the promotions or bonuses, SBOBET reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.
- Players found to be manipulating and/or abusing the bonus system either through arbitrage betting combining different selections within the same event where the outcome of one will affect the other, unlawful use of technology or bots to trick the system or employ such other wrongful actions or means to obtain the bonus may have their bonuses and/or all winnings derived therefrom forfeited at the discretion of SBOBET management.
- SBOBET reserves the right to levy an administrative charge on the customer for any cancellation, early withdrawals of funds and/or meeting any unusual requests by the customer in relation to the bonus and promotional offers. SBOBET reserves the right, at any time, to alter these terms and conditions at its sole discretion including cancelling, modifying or suspending the promotion.
- SBOBET reserves the right to request for identification documents (e.g. passport or identity cards) for verification purposes prior to any withdrawal and crediting of any bonus.
- By joining our promotions, winners and their guests will be deemed to have given SBOBET, and its associated companies, licensees and assignees permission to:
i. Photograph, film and/or record them receiving and/or being awarded their prizes;
ii. Edit, alter, reproduce, publish and distribute any such photographs, interviews, recordings and films or anything derived from them (the "Material") in any medium; and
iii. Use the Material, in whole or in part, for any purposes it deems necessary to promote, advertise or exploit any of Promoter's products and anything connected with or derived from them.
- Winners and their guests also agree to waive any moral rights that they may have in the Material and to release SBOBet and its associated companies, licensees and assignees from any claims for payment in connection with their use of the Material.
- All other Terms & Conditions not stated above shall be governed by SBOBET’s General Terms & Conditions.