How do I register for a ClickandBuy account to make deposits to my SBOBET account?
| Reference Number: AA-00280 Last Updated: 12/03/2010 18:02
|| 7 Rating / 124 Voters
Certified by TÜV, Germany's leading technical inspection agency and subject to the Financial Services Authority (FSA) which supervises all UK transactions, ClickandBuy is a payment service that offers security technology of the highest standards.
You may make payments to SBOBET through a broad range of payment methods using ClickandBuy.
To do so, you will have to register for a ClickandBuy account before you can deposit funds into your SBOBET account. Please follow the registration steps below.
- Go to www.clickandbuy.com and click on the REGISTER button.
- Enter your profile and account details as listed on the page.
- Enter the security text as
shown in the image.
- Check the checkbox to signify your full acceptance of ClickandBuy's Terms &
Conditions and Data Protection Notice, and click on the CONTINUE
button to proceed.
- You will then be redirected to the Payment Method page.
Enter your credit card information as listed on the page and then click on the CONTINUE button.
- Verify the details in the Confirmation page. You are now ready to deposit funds.
You may view your account summary, billing detail record, open sessions,
subscriptions and merchant discounts in your personal
account management. To change your account settings, go to the Settings tab.
- Payment Method - Add additional payment methods to make payments via ClickandBuy or change your current payment method.
- Profile - View and update your personal information such as contact details.
- Change Password - Update your current password.
- Set Account Limits - Restrict your own spending limits.
- Subscriptions - View or cancel your current subscriptions.
Select your preferred deposit method and go to the Fund Account tab to start depositing funds.
If you have credit in your ClickandBuy account, you may have this credit disbursed. For unconfirmed bank accounts, ClickandBuy charges a small risk premium.